About Siby Varghese
From Rags To Riches
It all started in 2010, when Siby had fallen in love with Kriti and had identified the huge gap in their financial backgrounds.
She came from a well-to-do family and he, from a family with hand-to-mouth situation. Thus, the urge for making money had inculcated in him while he was just in his 12th Grade. While everyone in his class including his Girlfriend was dead scared of the Board Examinations, Siby was educating himself about the various platforms to earn money.
He got introduced to the Network Marketing industry by one of his juniors in the high School. He had kick-started his MLM career with very big dreams. The first one being having a cool bike (Yamaha R15 – that costed about 2000 Dollars) to hang around with his GF and to showoff amongst his friends. Being unable to sponsor even a single person, he was demotivated and ultimately failed in his very first step of attaining his financial goals.
He then decided to set up his own MLM Company but waited until graduating from High School. Right after having written his last exam, he started his first entrepreneurial pursuit and started promoting it in full swing. He, along with his partner, did well initially. They even went to few parts of India to build teams of students, organized seminars, yet no significant results. Having no business background and no saving habits, his company had to winded up on account of Insolvency. But Siby was able to achieve his Nearest Goal of Having a Cool Bike. His entrepreneurial dream had lasted only for 45 days.
He, then had to join University and decided to become a Lawyer. His parents with great difficulty had paid his admission fee but the financial crisis aroused when his father had become fully broke and didn’t have any money to support his education. They had to sell off their Car (their only asset) to be able to meet the Siby’s Second Semester fee requirements. Heartbroken to see the harsh conditions of the family, Siby stared looking for opportunities online and that’s when he got introduced to forex trading. He had opened his first trading account in 2012 with 100 $ investment (that too borrowed from his GF), made some profits for the first few days and ultimately blasted the account. He recognized that one needs bigger capital to be able to hold against the volatility of the market. He convinced his father and used his credit card and opened a 2000$ account, made small profits and lost the entire amount again, destroying his father’s credit rating as they were unable to repay it to the Bank.
Siby, then, started looking for Jobs in newspaper Classifieds where he came across a Catchy advertisement – “Dare to become Rich by Promoting the world class Video Technology!’’. Siby loved the Plan and the Product and badly wanted to join it but the concern here was the joining fee of 250 $. Having known of his passion and the financial crunches of the Family, Kriti gave her life’s entire savings to join that MLM Company. That Company had proven to be the Turning Point of Siby’s Life. He learnt the art of Selling as he had worked closely under the Mentorship of India’s Top earner (who had achieved a weekly income level of 12000$) and from then, there was no looking back for him. He had achieved the first two levels of recognition in that company within the first 3 months i.e., 400$ weekly income and 800$ weekly income. Following which, he had started working even more harder, organized more meetings and travelled across various parts of India to give Presentation. He believed in the Law of Average and Followed Safety in Numbers. He was only 20 years old when he had made his First 20K $ from MLM Industry. In a span of 3 years, he had a total business Turnover of 10 Million $ in the MLM Industry and had made an income from MLM of about 120 Thousand Dollars, out of which he had spent 90% on his lifestyle and he used the remaining 10% for forex trading part – time.
Siby took Forex Trading as a full-time career in 2015. He has an unbelievable record of having made his capital grow by 36000%, it can be verified from his MyfxBook Link. He has managed funds of around 200 people via MAM account and has a very happy and satisfied clientele. Over the Last 3 years of his trading, he has made more than 1 Million Dollars as pure Profits. Whatever he owns today (name, fame and a blissful life), he owes it to the Forex Markets.